Now, show us your dream job.
Fortunate for me, I'm already in my dream job with ThoughtWorks.
Which software company (or any company for that matter) allows their employees to:
- work with the latest ideas and tools?
- choose the computer platform they prefer to use?
- blog about what they do daily (encourage, in fact)?
- use what they learn in projects and write books, probably co-author with Martin Fowler (another encourage activity)?
- diversify, learn new skills (technical or otherwise), and change role within the organization?
- hold the management accountable to what they preach, and have open discussions?