Vox Hunt: I’d Rather Be…
Now, show us your dream job.
Fortunate for me, I'm already in my dream job with ThoughtWorks.
Which software company (or any company for that matter) allows their employees to:
- work with the latest ideas and tools?
- choose the computer platform they prefer to use?
- blog about what they do daily (encourage, in fact)?
- use what they learn in projects and write books, probably co-author with Martin Fowler (another encourage activity)?
- diversify, learn new skills (technical or otherwise), and change role within the organization?
- hold the management accountable to what they preach, and have open discussions?
Piano music @ MikeyD
Only in Manhattan