Accomplishment of the day:
- Went to the gym
- Drop clothes to dry-cleaner
- Got haircut
- Visited chiropractor
- Arranged dim-sum lunch with cousin and his girlfriend
- Edited ThoughtWorks podcast using GarageBand for the very first time
- Caught up with lots of outstanding podcasts
- Updated my iPhone code to beta 5 SDK's new API
- Watched Turkish F1 GP Friday practice
- Watched two days of Daily Show & Colbert Report from two weeks ago!
- Read last week Autosport
Mosley has continued to deny that he dislikes Dennis, but does admit to having issues with the McLaren boss' approach to F1.
"I quite like him," he said. "But I do despise – I think that's
probably the right word – his attitude to Formula One, when he says,
for example, that he's passionate about Formula One. That's not true.
"He's passionate about McLaren finishing first and second in every
race, which is his job, but it's not the same thing as being passionate
about formula one and it's foolish to pretend that it is."
So Max's version of "passionate about F1" is to "give Ferrari every possible advantage so every other F1 teams have to work extra to win"?