The weather god has relented and yesterday I finally managed to take some softball photos. How rusty I had become! For the first couple of innings, I could not track the action properly nor able to zoom in or out to tightly frame the action. But pretty soon it all came back. I guess it is kind of like riding a bicycle. Photos will be up next week after Leah and I get back from Denver.
Busy week this one…
- Tuesday – See A Scanner Darkly, still trying to read as much of the book as possible before seeing movie.
- Wednesday – Softball game for me, hairdresser for Leah
- Thursday – Haircut for me before the weekend. Leah's work summer party. Wine tasting or something. WooHoo, I feel so sophisticated… NOT!
- Friday – Day off work. Flying to Denver, CO for a friend wedding this Sunday. BBQ at bride's mother house in the evening.
- Saturday – Round of golf with my friend and his family.
- Sunday – Wedding.
- Monday – Fly back to NYC.
Hurricane Beryl is moving away from NY/NJ shore, and north up the eastern seaboard. My friend Dan and I were hoping it would stay and stirs up the sea and we can go down to NJ shore for some body surfing like last year. Alas, it is not to be but I am sure more storms/hurricanes will come.