This week’s great episode of Navy: NCIS end with much confusion. This is as far as I can work out from replaying on TiVo 🙂
1. The Israeli commando was wearing a bulletproof vest.
2. He also has a accomplice who is in HRT uniform.
3. When Gibbs shot the commando , the accomplice went out to the ambulance bay and shot two HRT agents before DiNozzo shot him in turns. (May be help the terrorist escape?)
4. Somehow, the commando escaped in the general confusion. Method unknown.
5. Escape method relies on Gibbs shooting him in the chest because Gibb is trained to shot at body mass.
So if anyone know what exactly goes on, pray tell!
[Posted with ecto]