I've been using the iPhone SDK since its original release way back in March. Many frustrating moment in the beginning but the recent beta 7 and beta 8 release proved to be ready for prime time. Apple has added many helper classes or helper methods to classes to make it far easier to work with the UI components, which is by far the most frustrating things I encountered. I am still having problem wrapping my head around the idea of Interface Builder but since the apps that I am building do not involve very complex UI, I just hand coded all the UI instead.
- Fix the build time being 1 hours off (probably day time saving bug)
- Better status icons
- Create application icon (currently it uses icon from CCMenu)
- Finish coding the 'Force Build' functionality
- Add startup screen bitmap (so it won't be just a black screen)
- Add auto detect of CruiseControl server (Java, .Net, or Ruby)