The weather god has relented and yesterday I finally managed to take some softball photos. How rusty I had become! For the first couple of innings, I could not track the action properly nor able to zoom in or out to tightly frame the action. But pretty soon it all came back. I guess it is kind of like riding a bicycle. Photos will be up next week after Leah and I get back from Denver.
Busy week this one…
- Tuesday – See A Scanner Darkly, still trying to read as much of the book as possible before seeing movie.
- Wednesday – Softball game for me, hairdresser for Leah
- Thursday – Haircut for me before the weekend. Leah's work summer party. Wine tasting or something. WooHoo, I feel so sophisticated… NOT!
- Friday – Day off work. Flying to Denver, CO for a friend wedding this Sunday. BBQ at bride's mother house in the evening.
- Saturday – Round of golf with my friend and his family.
- Sunday – Wedding.
- Monday – Fly back to NYC.
I was all psyched up last Friday for our company's softball game because I was going to take photos again. After playing for the team in the last two seasons, I really want to go back to photographing the game like in the beginning.
But alas, we weren't able to get enough players so I had to go home and got change to play instead. Hopefully there will be enough players for the next game on Wednesday so I can finally take some photos.